What We Do
Arceneaux Wilson & Cole LLC (AWC) is a Texas-based multi-discipline civil engineering firm located in Port Arthur, Texas. With a legacy reaching back to 1988, the firm has provided engineering study, consulting, planning, design, surveying and construction management services to governmental agencies, industrial corporations, municipalities and private enterprise in Southeast Texas and Southwest Louisiana. It is the philosophy of AWC that quality is always the result of intelligent direction, skilled execution, and a continuing commitment to excellence.
AWC employs an experienced staff of professionals in many areas of engineering, construction, cost estimation, planning, administration, and technology. Our engineers personally oversee projects and maintain contact with clients every step of the way. Our specific areas of expertise include:
• Water supply, treatment, storage & distribution
• Highways and transportation
• Wastewater collection, treatment & disposal
• Urban drainage and detention
• Community master planning
• Commercial and residential development
• Pipeline route studies & design
• Trenchless technology design
• Hydrologic & hydraulic watershed studies
• Marine hydrodynamics
• Shoreline stabilization
• Ports and harbors
Ron Arceneaux PE, PLS
• Over 40 years of experience with privately funded projects and public works projects funded by state and federal agencies.
• A recognized business and civic leader in Southeast Texas.
• Specializes in regional transportation planning and grant administration.
Joe Wilson PE
• Over 40 years of experience
• Specializes in construction management, contract management, roadways, drainage, utilities, shoreline stabilization, and sheet pile design.
• Expertise in the areas of project management, scheduling and supervision
Keestan Cole PE, CFM
• Over 15 years of experience
• Licensed in multiple states since 2013
• Texas Society of Professional Engineers Sabine Chapter “Young Engineer of the Year” 2016
• Featured in Civil Engineering magazine May 2015
Our experienced surveying staff uses the most current GPS, Total Station, and robotic surveying equipment to provide accurate and reliable surveys for our clients. AWC surveyors are all regularly TWIC, ISTC, and DISA certified to allow for prompt entry into any working environment. Survey types include:
• Right of way
• Construction layout
• ALTA/ACSM Surveys
• As-Built surveys
• Aerial mapping
• Aerial LiDAR
• Floodplain certification