Who We Are (hidden)
AWC employs an experienced staff of professionals in many areas of engineering, construction, cost estimation, planning, administration, and technology. Our engineers personally oversee projects and maintain contact with clients every step of the way.
Ron Arceneaux PE, RPLS
Corporate Secretary, Partner
Joe Wilson PE
Keestan Cole PE, CFM
Vice President, Partner
Marc Ochoa PE, CFM
- 2009 Young Engineer of the Year
- 2012 TSPE President
- 2015 PE Leadership Institute Participant
Keith Zotzky PE, CFM
- Over 7 years of experience
- Licensed in Texas and Louisiana
- Experienced in multiple design fields including roadways, underground utilities, water & wastewater, drainage, and land development
- Over 42 years experience in civil related design/technical engineering.
- Specializes in residential/commercial land development and site planning.
Derek Graffagnino EIT
- Over 8 years of experience
- Specializes in roadways, underground utilities, land development, and drainage analysis
- Nominated Engineer of the Year 2015
Lance Simmons EIT
- Over 10 years of experience supporting people and technology in the petrochemical and municipal sectors
- Licensed by the FAA in commercial drone flight and local pioneer in high density laser scanning and processing